REGION 10 COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE
The Region 10 Community of Practices work together to:
REGION 10 LENDING LIBRARY
The Region 10 library of items that we have for check out. To check out an item:
Region 10 Low Incidence Projects are sponsored by two federal grants: Low Incidence (LI) & Regional Comprehensive System for Personnel Development (R-CSPD). The projects are fiscally hosted by the Zumbro Education District, and serve all districts in SE Minnesota. These schools are located in the following counties: Olmsted, Dodge, Steele, Freeborn, Rice, Goodhue, Winona, Wabasha, Houston, Fillmore and Mower.
- Support equitable and accessible educational services by utilizing a multi-tiered system of support, including Universal Design for Learning to meet academic standards for all learners, with a specific focus on those with low incidence disabilities.
- Support licensed and certified educational staff serving students with low incident disabilities in all eight regions by building local capacity through high quality retention and recruitment.
- Collaborate with MN stakeholders to improve outcomes on the State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicators in the following areas: grad rates, dropout rates, performance and participation in statewide assessments, suspensions/expulsions, Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE), early intervention and preschool outcomes, parent involvement, transition and Least Restrictive Environment (LRE).
- Support access to equitable educational services across all eight (8) regional low incidence projects.
- Through professional development, support staff and parents have access to effective implementation for evidence-based practices.