- AT Guide to Consideration 11-13
- The Regional AT Kit
- AT: What is it? Who is involved? How do I document in the IEP?
- Link to Presentation Resources
Lending Library Resource Links:
- Southern Minnesota Assistive Technology Center (SMATC)
- Minnesota Star Program
- Simon Technology Center – PACER
- Administrator guide to accessibility for Google
- Learn about all of Google’s accessibility products and features, or filter by different categories.
- MN Department of Education – Assistive Technology
- Assistive Technology for Reading
- http://www.windoweyesforoffice.com/ – GW Micro, in collaboration with Microsoft, is excited to provide people who are blind, visually impaired, or print disabled with a completely functional* and free license of GW Micro’s Window-Eyes screen reader. Microsoft is offering customers who have a licensed** version of Office 2010 or later the ability to download Window-Eyes, a screen reader for Windows PCs, free of charge.
Bookshare® has a number of guides and webinars to help you get the most out of Bookshare.
View them here: https://www.bookshare.org/_/community/educators/training
Region 10 AT Network Members:
- Heather Holtan – Hiawatha Valley Education District
- Monica Capra – Goodhue County Education District, Northfield
- Jason Fornwald – Albert Lea
- Karl-Peter Hammer – Zumbro Education District
- Marcia Paffrath – Owatonna
- Katie Juaire – Owatonna
- Jennifer Polson – Rochester
- Annette Cerreta – Northfield
- Janine Stanton- Winona
- Greg Wehner – Austin
- Email Michael Brower, ATP – Southern Minnesota Assistive Technology Center (SMATC)
State & Regional Contacts:
Minnesota Department of Special Education
1500 Highway 36 West
Roseville, MN 55113-4266