Post Secondary Resource Guide Now Available!
Please share with all your Teachers! We will be sharing this at each Community of Practice meeting as well.
- Family roles in Transition Planning (pg 18-22)
- Disclosing your disability to colleges (pg 23)
- Consider aligning accommodations / modifications from HS to college acceptable (pgs 26-27)
Possible recommended activities:
- CTIC Parent night to share and hold conversations on Post Secondary Expectations
- Use in IEP meetings to share with teams to hold discussions on appropriate accommodations, modifications, assessment strategies, learning strategies, etc…
- If you have any more ideas please share with everyone by using twitter #Rgn10tp
Transition Work – Based Learning