Also serving as Traumatic Brain Injury CoP and Other Health Disabilities CoP
Minnesota Department of Education
Physical Health Disabilities Related Low Incidence Talking Points
- Accessibility Settings: iOS 10 (iPad) – Check out the question scenarios below, if you find yourself asking the same question then click on the link and discover how you can assist your student by turning on the specific accessibility setting built into iOS 10.
- Compensatory goal & Objectives Examples
- Minnesota Low Incidence Projects website
- Physically Impaired Fact Sheets
- Region 10 PI & OHD Updated Resources
Medical Fact Sheet
- Medication Fact Sheets – View all the Medication fact sheets and print what you need
- MNLIP Physically Impaired Disability Information Sheets
- MDE OHD Health Condition Information Sheet
- The information contained in this document will assist school administrators, teachers, special education staff, parents, and students in planning for the support that may be required for students with special needs in the event of an emergency. For the purposes of this document, students with special needs are those who cannot comfortably or safely access and use the standard resources offered in disaster preparedness, relief and recovery, whether their disability is chronic or temporary.
Join the Course
- Log in to Schoology at app.schoology.com.
- Select the Courses dropdown menu in the top menu.
- Click on the Join link in the Courses dropdown.
- Enter your access code: C7NMH-RZ6BR
- Click the Join button.