- HMG Outreach Presentation – PDF
- HMG Outreach Presentation – PPT
- Referral Response Form – Please remember to get a Release of Information signed
- Outreach tracking tool
- Help Me Grow one Pager
- HMG outreach packet cover sheet 6-2014
Before you complete this referral tracking form please keep track of the time it takes you to compile and report.
You have received this email as you have been identified as the intake person who receives referrals for B-3 students in your district/special education district. If this is incorrect, please contact:
Tammy Queensland: firstname.lastname@example.org
To: Reporters of ECSE Part C Referrals
From: Your Regional IEIC
Purpose: To collect information regarding referral sources in order to fill gaps in child find outreach activities. The data collected will be analyzed by the Outreach Sub-Committee of the Region 10 IEIC in order to identify where we need to target additional outreach activities and improve our regional child find efforts.
Process: Please click on the IEIC Referral Tracking Survey below:
in order complete a short survey regarding your referral data. You will be recording referrals quarterly. The dates are:
* Quarter 1 - July 1 through September 30, 2016
* Quarter 2 - October 1 through December 31, 2016
* Quarter 3 - January 1 through March 31, 2017
* Quarter 4 - April 1 through June 30, 2017
The survey MUST be completed online for submission.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Room: Room Science &; Technology Rm 108
Bring Unofficial Transcripts
Letter of support for
Passing Scores from the MTLE Basic Skills (ACT+Writing (22+ Composite), SAT (520 or greater), GRE (???), NES, MTLE
Application process to support Basic Skills, pedagogy and Content