Directing the Work of Paraprofessionals
- Welcome to Directing the Work of Paraprofessionals. This professional development opportunity is developed to assist teachers in developing a cohesive team between the special education teacher and the paraprofessional.
- Infinitec Webinar – Roles and Responsibilities of the Paraprofessional
- 6 part webinar series to be watched as an instructional team (teacher / paraprofessionals)
- Demonstrate effective team planning
- Develop effective teaming practices
- Implement the practices of the Region 10 Paraprofessional handbook
- Demonstrate understanding of the MN Core Competencies for Teachers and Paraprofessionals
- Click on the link above to be redirected to the Infinitec webinar.
- Click the “Sign In” button on the top right corner.
- Sign In – you will be directed back to the webinar.
Instructions for 6 part webinar series to be watched as an instructional team (teacher / paraprofessionals)
- Find a common time to meet with your instructional team (teacher and paraprofessionals) about 30 minutes.
- Watch the webinar each approximately 5-10 minutes in length.
- In your instructional team, discuss the impact of teaming and how the competencies impact your day to day work using the guiding questions as a starting point.
- Utilize the Region 10 Paraprofessional Resource Manual as part of planning and discussion.
- provide a short response summarizing your discussion under the comments section below.
- At the culmination of the 6th webinar, please contact Kim Lucht or Christian Wernau to receive the link to the CEU Survey. Please indicate whether you are the teacher or paraprofessional.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/reg10/public_html/wp-content/themes/responsive/header.php:22) in /home1/reg10/public_html/wp-content/themes/responsive/set.php on line 1