Region 10 Special Education Leadership
Community of Practice
- Support equitable and accessible educational services by utilizing a multi-tiered system of support, including Universal Design for Learning to meet academic standards for all learners, with a specific focus on those with low incidence disabilities.
- Improve identification, evaluation and services that support students with low incidence disabilities.
- Personal and professional development
- Implementation of what is learned, shared, and created
- Create common practices where possible around identification, evaluation and services for special education
Special Education Administrator Chair Person