Region 10 Assistive Technology Training
Region 10 AT Training is available for increasing your knowledge and skills in providing access to students with disabilities to:
- Create Accessible Documents
- Complete AT Consideration Process
- Understanding the AT Process used in Region 10
- To increase your effectiveness as an AT Consultant/Specialist.
- To collect information that pertains to how you spend your time.
- Increase the ability to track your work.
- Identify levels of intensity for the support you provide staff, students, and parents.
Join the Course
Lending Library Resource Links:
- Southern Minnesota Assistive Technology Center (SMATC)
- Minnesota Star Program
- Simon Technology Center – PACER
- Ablenet Product Loan Program
- MN IT Accessibility Training on Demand
- Administrator guide to accessibility for Google
- Learn about all of Google’s accessibility products and features or filter by different categories
- Google Accessibility
- Bookshare® has a number of guides and webinars to help you get the most out of Bookshare.
Increasing Accountability & Service Delivery Data Share with District Representatives
Accessibility Quick Cards
Accessibility Quick Cards are available as a cheat sheet to making accessible documents to provide Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) for students.
Accessibility Settings: iOS 10 & 11 (iPad)
Check out the question scenarios for the Accessibility iOS 10, or Accessibility iOS 11 if you find yourself asking the same question then click on the link and discover how you can assist your student by turning on the specific accessibility setting built into iOS 10 & 11.