- Step 1 – Complete this Request for Interpreter Mentoring form
- Step 2 – Submit the 2-year provisional license (Two-Year Provisional License Form for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Interpreters ) to Christian Wernau and Mary Cashman-Bakken
- Step 3 – The region will then connect the Mentee with a Mentor
- Step 4 – The Mentor, in collaboration with the Mentee will develop an Educational Plan: K-12 Pre-Certified Interpreter for professional learning to meet the knowledge and skills of the identified assessment and submit to Christian Wernau.
- Step 5 – Each month the Mentees will receive a form to complete electronically that indicates what activities were completed to meet their educational plan.