Region 10 Interagency Early Intervention Committee
- Promoting positive beginnings by identifying and serving eligible children and their families.
Purpose Of The Committee
- Region 10 IEIC will develop and assure the implementation of interagency policies and procedures so that eligible children ages birth to five and their families are identified and have access to appropriate services and supports.
- September 19, 2017 – ZED
- December 5, 2017 – ZED
- March 20, 2018 – ZED
- June 12, 2018 – ZED
- Janet Hartman
- Stephanie Bonjour
Requirements of the Committee
Purpose of Interagency Early Intervention Committee: M.S. 125A.30
Click the link below to access
You will find all the meeting minutes and associated documents by clicking the image above or the link below:
- 2012 – 13 Region 10 IEIC Meeting Minutes
- 2013 – 14 Region 10 IEIC Meeting Minutes
- 20114 – 15 Region 10 IEIC Meeting Minutes
- 2015 – 16 Region 10 IEIC Meeting Minutes
- 2016-17 Region 10 IEIC Meeting Minutes
- 2017-18 Region 10 IEIC Meeting Minutes
This section contains all the documents, procedures, presentations, annual plans, and memberships. You can access them by clicking on the picture above or the link below:
- 2017-2018 Annual Plan
- Homeless Liaison List for Region 10
- Outreach tracking tool
- IEIC Referral Tracking 2018
- Contact List
- Storage locations
- Help Me Grow Minnesota
- Minnesota Centers of Excellence
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Talk with Me – Revised
- HMG Outreach Presentation Professional
- HMG Outreach Presentation Family Friendly
- HMG Referral Overview
- HMG Outreach Packet Cover Sheet
- Region 10 Referral Response Form
Purpose: The outreach committee is to develop public awareness systems designed to inform potential recipient families, especially parents with premature infants, or infants with other physical risk factors associated with learning or development complications, of available programs and services
Purpose: The MN Regional EHDI Teams work to support local, regional and statewide interagency EHDI initiatives that help build capacity in their school districts and regions for providing evidence-based early intervention and early childhood support services that meet the unique needs of young children with hearing loss and their families.
Purpose: The Data Committee is responsible for creating, collecting, interpreting and reporting to the IEIC information that is collected to meet the goals and objectives of the Annual Plan. This includes but not limited to; Quarterly Referral Tracking, dissemination of materials, regular contacts with primary referral sources, etc.
Annual Plan Committee
Purpose: The Annual Plan Committee is responsible for ensuring that the goals and objectives of the Annual Plan are met and reported on.